Thursday, January 26, 2017

We're moving! (Sort of)

After some thought, I've decided to change our address. A bunch of us with epilepsy, good bloggers all of us (I hope so), have decided to come together and create a shared blog. And since we all have slightly different perspectives on our conditions, we're adopting a new name:

Epilepsy Empowered.

The subtitle for the blog is: "We are more powerful than what we have." Because we are. Facing up to our epilepsy, and owning it, we empower ourselves. We push on through our lives, and hopefully we can inspire others with and without epilepsy. That's what I think the blog will be about.

So I'll be there. So will Pam, Andrea, Jamie, and Sheri. I don't know just yet what, exactly, the system will be or what things will look like. Give us a bit of time, but I'm sure life will work itself out. It has a way of doing that.

When things are ready, I'll give you the name. But for now, a heads-up. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Matt!! I'll look forward to following EPILEPSY EMPOWERED!

    As always, all the best wishes to you,

    Alison

    ReplyDelete

  2. I did what a lot of people do when they want to know more about something. I googled it. I came across Dr ITUA herbal medicine on YouTube so many people thanking him about his good work. My son was epilepsy patent. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my son epilepsy status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Itua for everything he have done for my Son ,after my son taking Dr Itua Herbal medicine my son was completely free from epilepsy within 2 weeks of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp Number..+2348149277967 for help also if you are suffering from the list of disease below...Herpes Virus,Epilepsy,Genital Wart,Autism,Cold Sore,Hiv/Aids,Infertility(Finding it difficult to conceive) Or Man Infertility,

    ReplyDelete