Thursday, January 26, 2017

We're moving! (Sort of)

After some thought, I've decided to change our address. A bunch of us with epilepsy, good bloggers all of us (I hope so), have decided to come together and create a shared blog. And since we all have slightly different perspectives on our conditions, we're adopting a new name:

Epilepsy Empowered.

The subtitle for the blog is: "We are more powerful than what we have." Because we are. Facing up to our epilepsy, and owning it, we empower ourselves. We push on through our lives, and hopefully we can inspire others with and without epilepsy. That's what I think the blog will be about.

So I'll be there. So will Pam, Andrea, Jamie, and Sheri. I don't know just yet what, exactly, the system will be or what things will look like. Give us a bit of time, but I'm sure life will work itself out. It has a way of doing that.

When things are ready, I'll give you the name. But for now, a heads-up. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Matt!! I'll look forward to following EPILEPSY EMPOWERED!

    As always, all the best wishes to you,

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am One of the happiest woman on earth since my son was cured from the problem of seizure,which he has been having for eight years now,he do have the attack two to three times a week,which is affecting is education and his life.i got the contact of a doctor from the post of one Mr paul thanking he for curing his seizure problem,i got the contact and contacted him then he made me to know that the medication is a permanent cure, and that was how i got the medication which i used on my son,and for six month now there have been no sign of seizure in him again.any one with such problem can contact him on his email drwilliams098765@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete